Week 1 (My First Blog Post)

Here's one of my favorite pictures I've taken.
Hi, my name is Ronin im from southern Oregon and have been an athlete my whole life. My current major is Exercise and Sports Science but I'm going to change to Automotive Technician. I took this class because photography has always been something I found very interesting and it's fun to capture the little moments in life. I love taking pictures of nature, sports, and cars. My photography experience is slim, I took digital Photography in high school and it was one of the best classes I've taken.

The three main goals I would like to accomplish this term are 1) Making the photos I take more professional using light and angles. 2) Learning how to use Lightroom to enhance my photos. 3) The biggest goal I have aside from earning a good grade is learning how to write about photos I take rather than just a one-sentence explanation of my photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 5 (OSU Business Student)

GNC (Final Photo Story)

Hometown (Week 7)